anyone in Asheville or Western NC?

• Sponsors (?)

Hickory here. Xtreme Mustangs Club is having a cruise in at Arby's in Hickory tonight (Friday) around 8pm if it doesn't get rained out.

Is that the same arbys all those bikers used to meet at on thursday nights, near the park and lowes foods? How often do you guys meet?

pisgahhiker said:
Looking for some people from my area. Anyone here?

I like patton but the last time I came up noone was out. There were a few new Lightnings, a red 03, a 01 cobra vert but nothing special. I havent seen NITEMARE, the toyota pickup with the turbo supra engine, the fast 91'ish turbo supra, the guy with the s/c 96 or 98 laser red roush, the Grand National or the white fox coupe with the big block and tunnel ram out in a while. What happened to everyone? I like how Patton used to be when everyone met up past Burger King.

AXIStang said:
I like patton but the last time I came up noone was out. There were a few new Lightnings, a red 03, a 01 cobra vert but nothing special. I havent seen NITEMARE, the toyota pickup with the turbo supra engine, the fast 91'ish turbo supra, the guy with the s/c 96 or 98 laser red roush, the Grand National or the white fox coupe with the big block and tunnel ram out in a while. What happened to everyone? I like how Patton used to be when everyone met up past Burger King.

Seems like it's bumping or not and I haven't figured out how to predict it.
Last weekend was packed mainly girl cars and rice.
There was a couple nice stangs and other hot rod type rides.

I have a feeling this weekend will be big being school has started back.
We need to pick a place and time so everyone local can meet up down there
Like I said last weekend kicked a$$ I sent a few ricers home with there tail between there legs.
:nice:

I know the fox with the tunnel ram I saw it last weekend.

I'm hunting for the yellow 93 conv. with black top and all those cobra emblems.
If the owner of this car happens across this just know this.
I'm hunting for you
:lol:

Also if anyone local has or knows of a 79-93 fox body for sale is please PM me 4 bangers are ok also

anytime saturday night is fine with me. i have to work too late on friday nights to get to do much. ill prob need some dyno time also when I get my blow-thru setup together ill let you know if the price isnt too bad.

Yep I like robbinsville although theres not much out there.

I wish asheville would have stayed smaller.
Lots of people moving to the area and thangs have changed alot here.

I can remember when on a friday afternoon there wasn't any traffic jams.
Now you better leave a hour b4 the bank closes or your not going to make it there in time.