Anyone interested in Stainless Works exhaust?

tjvineyard

Sep 18, 2004
Austin, TX
I recently spoke with Stainless Works (stainlessworks.net) about the possibility of a GP. They agreed to give a 30% discount if we reached a large enough order. I am going to order headers and full exhaust for my '04 Cobra and one other forum member is going to do the same.

We really only need one more order so I am only going to leave this open until we get two orders or until Friday, 11/12, whichever comes first.

For you '03/'04 Cobra guys, they have the only full 3" system that I have been able to find:

Picture at the top of the page at (second photo down):
http://www.stainlessworks.net/Ford ...flow 3 exhaust system for 2003 Mustang Cobras.

with the headers right below it.

MSRP for exhaust with cats is $1399, without cats $1099, and 1 5/8" headers at $799.

GP price is only $560 for the headers and $980 for the exhaust with cats ($770 without cats). Expect about $50 shipping for headers and $50 for exhaust systems. Stainless Works said that manufacturing and shipping can take 4-6 weeks since most sets are made to order.

Please PM or e-mail me ([email protected]) if you are interested and I will let you know what day we are going to place orders.

Thanks,
TJ

• Sponsors (?)

tjvineyard said:
I recently spoke with Stainless Works (stainlessworks.net) about the possibility of a GP. They agreed to give a 30% discount if we reached a large enough order. I am going to order headers and full exhaust for my '04 Cobra and one other forum member is going to do the same.

We really only need one more order so I am only going to leave this open until we get two orders or until Friday, 11/12, whichever comes first.

For you '03/'04 Cobra guys, they have the only full 3" system that I have been able to find:

Picture at the top of the page at (second photo down):
http://www.stainlessworks.net/Ford ...flow 3 exhaust system for 2003 Mustang Cobras.

with the headers right below it.

MSRP for exhaust with cats is $1399, without cats $1099, and 1 5/8" headers at $799.

GP price is only $560 for the headers and $980 for the exhaust with cats ($770 without cats). Expect about $50 shipping for headers and $50 for exhaust systems. Stainless Works said that manufacturing and shipping can take 4-6 weeks since most sets are made to order.

Please PM or e-mail me ([email protected]) if you are interested and I will let you know what day we are going to place orders.

Thanks,
TJ

Post a sound clip when you get it installed.....