Anyone like kittens??

Status
Not open for further replies.
GreenMustangGt said:
do cats usually cost $800?!!damn

I thought you just put some food out on your step to get one?

anyhow, i guess i should stop trying to hit them when there crossing the road if they cost that much....lol!

You can rescue american shorthairs from the pound/rescue centers. They are cheap, usually like 100 or so which includes shots and what not. But you run the risk of an abused cat. My previous cat who i bought at a pound was abused as a kitten and was a little off his whole life.

Like i said, if you read what i wrote above, im guessing you didnt- All the good breed pedigree cats in this area are anywhere from 600-1000. Pedigree cats are much different then your typical american shorthair in many different ways. Like dogs they all have there own personalities and breed traits.

• Sponsors (?)

Jada is a long haired cat (that pic is from quite a while back .... it's much longer now). She was $80 at the adoption center when she was like 8 or 9 months old. There was like 100 cats there .... and she was the ONLY one that we liked .... because she responded well to us.

how did i even get in on this voting? I used to hate cats, now i have 2 of'em, and i don't think i could ever turn back to dogs...

anyway, on the topic of retarded people.....I'll gladly take the award if the core guys on this section of the boards stop arguing like kids...

Jessie....c'mon man, he stated an opinion...no need for a fight, we're all men here....except for wytstang...we're still trying to figure him out...:D

anyway, he's a picture of my buddies...enter Pickles and Tron!!!!

View attachment 465389

xr8d302 said:
how did i even get in on this voting? I used to hate cats, now i have 2 of'em, and i don't think i could ever turn back to dogs...

anyway, on the topic of retarded people.....I'll gladly take the award if the core guys on this section of the boards stop arguing like kids...

Jessie....c'mon man, he stated an opinion...no need for a fight, we're all men here....except for wytstang...we're still trying to figure him out...:D

anyway, he's a picture of my buddies...enter Pickles and Tron!!!!

View attachment 465365

Jesse, no i.

Ive never liked him, any reason to rip on him is cool with me. Plus its fun so no need for me to stop.

more pics

Attachments

• Ki baby on book 2.jpg
    Ki baby on book 2.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 73
  • Ki crawling baby.jpg
    Ki crawling baby.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 69
Status
Not open for further replies.