Anyone purchase my old Tungsten GT?

JTGrant

Aug 2, 2005
GA
I used to have an 06 Mustang GT, posted here a lot. Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I still love the 3 valve S197s.......
I traded the car in to Ronnie Thompson Ford last September on an 03 10th Anniversary Cobra with 17,000 miles on it (exhaust only). Since then I have added a 2.8 pulley JLT intake and a tune...

I will post the VIN of the old car soon ( I can't seem to find it). Just wondering if anyone on here as my old baby.

Mods were:
C&L Street Intake
62mm BBK Throttle Body
FRPP Delete Plates
JBA LT Headers
JBA O/R H-pipr
JBA Axleback
Hurst Shifter
Detriot Trutrac with 4.10s
Nittto Tires on stock wheels
Interior Upgrade package
Steeda Upper Control Arm
approx 50000 miles at trade in

Thank to all this has alway been a great forum..

-JT

• Sponsors (?)

Your old Tungsten GT is with me!

I bought the 2006 Mustang GT from Ronnie Thompson about two weeks ago. That was in the first week or so of Jan, 2011. Extremely fast, now it lives in my garage. I would like to take it out on weekends but it has been crappy out. I drive my 94 Sentra back and forth to work. Tell me more about car.
Marc

How cool is this? The OP comes and asks if anyone here bought the Stang he traded in and a Member chimes in and says yeah I now own it :nice: I just think that is awesome!!!!!!!!!! At least now the new owner can find out ALL questions about the car he may have.

Congrats on your new ride, both of you :nice:

BTW, I'd love to see pics of both cars :D

How cool is this? The OP comes and asks if anyone here bought the Stang he traded in and a Member chimes in and says yeah I now own it :nice: I just think that is awesome!!!!!!!!!! At least now the new owner can find out ALL questions about the car he may have.

Congrats on your new ride, both of you :nice:

BTW, I'd love to see pics of both cars :D

x2!! small world.....jeez!

pics with her new stance and shoes...

003-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

C&L Street Intake
62mm BBK Throttle Body
FRPP Delete Plates