Anyone run these springs from AM ?

H&R Race Springs (79-04 V8/V6 Coupe) ?

I am looking at getting some springs to better handle the corners and drop the car a tad. I plan on doing track days with the car or autocross, don't really plan on drag racing the car.

If anybody has them, how much is the overall handling improved, ie am I going to waste the money, not really in it just for the drop.

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Did they drop the car very much, because I have lots of steep driveways and speed bumps in my town and even with stock height I worry.

Did you have to install camber and caster plates with the new springs?

Thanks

little bit of a story behind it. ill give u the condensed version.

original game plan was as follows :

eibach sportlines
es isolators
upr c/c plates
oem replacement gabriel shocks/struts

the sportlines seem to be a inconsistent spring, slamming some cars while not on others. mine was the "others". sat too high in the front and lopsided in the rear. nearly two months on the car, they didnt settle - at all. swapped them out for the H&R SS springs and the look is much better and lower in the front. i kept all ther other parts listed above. the car isn't hammered but ill still need to watch where i pull in/out.

if you are concerned about being too low, i might suggest the H&R sports (not the ss's) or the eibach pro-kit. im sorta anti-eibach now based on some of the customer service i got but my gf has the prokit on her 94 with MM c/c plates and 275/40/18's all the way around. it sits real nice.