anyone running these wheels?

well, i've been putting off getting new tires until i can decide which wheels i want. the other day one of my dsm friends let me take his dr's for a spin (just 245 nittos). bad mistake. almost as bad as driving the evo 8 when i was 16 and getting addicted to horsepower lol. anyways, i def want 10.5 in back with 315 radials. i'd been dead set on black deep dish bullits, but it seems like everyone and their brother has bullitts, so now im reconsidering. for anyone whos still reading by this point, does anybody have pics or opinions of these wheels on a red stang? im kind of wary of 10.5's not deep dish, i just wanted to see what they look like, maybe a photoshop if anybody feels like it. theyre 17's btw

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i268/buddyf87/blackr.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Everybody and their brother has all of these types of wheels....look how many stangers are out there....

everybody sticks to bullitt's, cobra R's, 03 Cobra wheels, Saleen's, etc....basically Mustang specific wheels

the trick is to find a nice set of wheels that aren't the usual (i.e American Racing Rebels are very sexy, and not every mustang has'em) and make'em work for your car...I'm sure there's a million choices out there, you just won't get'em for as cheap.

that said, color can define rarity, so black Cobra R's aren't the regular run of the mill wheel. Try'em out, and if you don't like'em, sell'em on ebay for the same price you bought'em for, and then try something else.

My obvious choice would be to go for something different, however...:nice:

Everybody and their brother has all of these types of wheels....look how many stangers are out there....

everybody sticks to bullitt's, cobra R's, 03 Cobra wheels, Saleen's, etc....basically Mustang specific wheels

the trick is to find a nice set of wheels that aren't the usual (i.e American Racing Rebels are very sexy, and not every mustang has'em) and make'em work for your car...I'm sure there's a million choices out there, you just won't get'em for as cheap.

that said, color can define rarity, so black Cobra R's aren't the regular run of the mill wheel. Try'em out, and if you don't like'em, sell'em on ebay for the same price you bought'em for, and then try something else.

My obvious choice would be to go for something different, however...:nice:

Not everyone is running 94 style Saleens b/c I can't find them anywhere! :nonono:

COBRA Drift R's :nice:

Colorshiftwheel034a.jpg

Attachments

• Colorshiftwheel034a.jpg
    Colorshiftwheel034a.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 66
If I had money overflowing from my wallet with a second job as a man-whoar, I'd get a set of BBS wheels, something similar to these:

brandonz4.jpg

But I'm not one yet, so I settled for the more affordable FR500's. I've only ever come accross 2 other sn95's with those in anthrocite.

Attachments

• brandonz4.jpg
    brandonz4.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 81
Gladly :D

IMGP1901.jpg

IMGP1897.jpg

IMGP1890.jpg

DSCI0011.jpg

DSCI0010.jpg

IMGP1927.jpg

275/40 front, 315/35 rear, 2" drop, and no rubbing :banana:

I figured pic-whoar first, then eventually man-whoar. Baby steps...

Attachments

• IMGP1890.jpg
    IMGP1890.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 75
  • IMGP1901.jpg
    IMGP1901.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 65
  • IMGP1897.jpg
    IMGP1897.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 74
  • DSCI0010.jpg
    DSCI0010.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 66
  • DSCI0011.jpg
    DSCI0011.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 72
  • IMGP1927.jpg
    IMGP1927.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 64
Get what you like, but those are some great pics above.

Everyone seems to have Bullits, but I never see anyone with DD wheels at all, let alone 315s. Some around here have 285s on 18s, but that's about it. Most are 275s or smaller.

For about $1K, you can score a set of 17x9 and 17x10.5 with 275s and 315s in several styles. I personally like the FR500s and the polished Bullit wheels in deep dish 17s, cause they look great to me and I think they'll look great on my dark green stang.