Anyone want a Bassani X pipe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozz

I think I have a problem here.
Founding Member
Jul 27, 2001
Canton, MI
Flamesuit on, but I'm not around these forums much and know of no better place to look :shrug: Lock if needed.

Got a newish Bassani X pipe w/cats, stainless steel, for 94-95 5.0s with shorty headers. Looks great, no dents, cats are great, and on and on. Goes for over $400 from what I see, looking for 250. Prefer a New England sale but will ship if I can't find a local buyer. Cost extra of course :crazy:

I'll have pics as soon as it stops flooding here. :bang:

EDIT: Here's a link to it in the classifieds.

http://classifieds.stangnet.com/showproduct.php?product=33267

• Sponsors (?)

normally everyone would be telling you that your thread is going to get closed and that there is a special section for this stuff but I think your car is just to badass and nobody can bring themselves to do it.

:rlaugh: Just trying to pass along a nice deal to my late-model 5.0 brothas. I don't know how popular the classifieds are, but I'll put an in there too. Wanted people here who may be looking for something like that to see. :nice:

Grn92LX said:
If you weren't a metal fan i'd have this thing locked in a jiffy :nice:
Heh. METAL!!!

I kinda miss, Mansonozz's old avatar with Dimebag in-front of a wall of amps. BTW Grn92LX I've noticed you hanging around the 94-95 forums an awful lot lately. Are you doing reconaisance or something?

View attachment 469600

More homage to the man
rokk.gif

From my listening experience and based on my personal preference, the Flowmasters have a higher-pitched/loud sound (as opposed to my MAC Flowpaths). An H pipe makes it worse, and an X pipe gives it a little more lower-pitched grunt. On my MAC system, my H pipe added a little bit more lower grunt, but the X pipe did take some bite out of it.

All the Flowmaster guys I know with X pipes live by them, which is why I picked this up. I wanted to see what it'd be like with my other mufflers. But I love my sound too much to switch to FLowmasters, so this has got to go.

illwood said:
Heh. METAL!!!

BTW Grn92LX I've noticed you hanging around the 94-95 forums an awful lot lately. Are you doing reconaisance or something?

I've been hanging around the 94/95 forums long before you signed up for this site slapjack :p

What can I say, I just like helping people :SNSign:

Grn92LX said:
Are you blind? Did you not see the " :p " clearly after my post??? Why so touchy? I was busting your balls in return.
That's what I thought, I was just checking.

The "are you blind?" comment was not necessary tho. A simple "duh" would've sufficed.

(Having an actually blind brother makes me a bit touchy on that one.)

Status
Not open for further replies.