Anyone with a centri blower used/using a Brenspeed Tune?

Anyone with a centri blower used a Brenspeed Tune? They estimated a 50RWHP gain over the Vortech 91 octane emissions safe super conservative tune, still 100% safe, 93 pump-gas… I have heard nothing but good about tunes and customer service from them, the only bad thing I have heard is the never-ending debate over how efficient/non-efficient or safe/unsafe the V3 NON-INTERCOOLED kit is, and I still think if you’re in a climate that sees 70+ degrees on an everyday basis and the car is “driven” the intercooled kit is much more efficient and will keep the IAT’s down consistently.. I have driven my car hard all day in 75+ degree temp and popped the hood and touched the blower (hot as fu*k) and touched the top off the intercooler that feeds into the throttle-body and was amazed at the HUGE difference in temps!! BUT, ANYWAY, HAS ANYONE USED A BRENSPEED TUNE W/ A V3 HO INTERCOOLED KIT? I HAVE TUNED EQUAL LENGTH BBK’S, CATLESS O/R X-PIPE AND CUSTOM MADE 2 ½” STRAIGHT THROUGH MUFFLERS… DOES 450+ RWHP SOUND ABOUT RIGHT W/ THESE MODS & THE 3.60 PULLEY (V-POWER PULLEY) Thanks for any and all input!!

• Sponsors (?)

Or, did anyone buy a V3 HO from Vortech, as they say with their tune, and the Kenne Bell Boost-a-pump, brisk spark plugs and IAT relocation kit that the V3 HO kit is 100% safe 93 octane pump gas, and will be over 450 RWHP w/ the stock V3 HO kit pulley... 450+ RWHP on pump gas should make the car even more fun than it is now..haha

I am running the non-cooled kit from brenspeed, however, I have not had the car on a dyno. I will say it is the best money I have spent on the car. I am going to have my wideband working tomorrow, so I will be able to see how the AF ratio looks. Also, I can only get 92 oct here. I am very pleased with the kit and would tell say to anyone that it is a great bang for the buck.