AOD install complete! Oer the last 6 months I've aquired and made all the parts to rebuild and install an AOD in my Cobra behind the windsor. It has been an interesting adventure. to say the least. I rebuilt the AOD front to back and installed the 4R70W gearset for the wide ratio (lower) 1st gear. The was the easiest part. Make it all fit inthe narrow tunnel of the II was the real joy. I modified the strut rod brackets to move the crossmember back 2.5 inches for the trans mount. After that is was thump the firewall at the very top of the tunnel to make room for the bigger-rounder bell of the AOD. After getting it all in I changed the lower arm of the shifter to correct ratio and connected a cable from the shifter to the trans, and a Lokar TV cable setup to the carb. I modified my Hedman Headers yet again to fit around the bigger transmission. Things are really close and I have a couple of spots that rub just a touch, but I'll get thoise worked out over the next couple of weeks.