AOD Transgo probs - do you have?

I'm in the middle of troubleshooting my transgo shift kit install on my AOD. Long story short is that I'm having some major issues - stuck in 1st and only shifts into 2nd/3rd after getting off the gas. Then it slips away in 3rd gear. The tech line at Transgo has been a big help so far. I can tell you that taking 2 baths in ATF has not been fun...and I'll likely have to take another one.

The kit is installed correctly but seems to have too much TV pressure initially and then the 2nd/3rd gear slip thing tells me there is something seriously wrong with the valve body. Anyhow, I'm taking it to a shop tomorrow to check the pressures before I rip it apart again.

So, if the VB is damaged beyond repair I'll be looking for a stock AOD valve body. Anyone have one laying around or know where I could get one cheap?
I don't want to spend an hour under a car at Bucks:) I'd rather find one in a core pile etc...

Any input appreciated!

• Sponsors (?)

Nevermind - took it to a dealership and had them check the TV cable. They reset the pressure block a tad and problem solved - way too much cable pulled out so it basically thought it was at WOT all the time. Now it has nice firm clean shifts. At WOT in D it hits 2nd at 4900rpm and 3rd around 4700rpm. So far, the transgo seems to be doing its job.