Are these the real prices or not

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks guys

I like these prices, but kind of makes me worry cuz of all those changes and not much of a change in price.

Ford must have found some way to really make production efficient, or a way to cut corners. Ill hold off till 06, then ill consider buying one.

66stangowner said:
Thanks guys

I like these prices, but kind of makes me worry cuz of all those changes and not much of a change in price.

Ford must have found some way to really make production efficient, or a way to cut corners. I'll hold off till 06, then I'll consider buying one.

Really efficient production... remember, not only is this an all new platform, but it is being produced on an all new assembly line, using all the latest and greatest technology.

prices

The prices on brad's site are exact. I got the bill today for my Premium GT, loaded, w/ X-plan. the total was 25,475.00 I'm very satisfied with the cost of this car, I really was expecting about 2K more. If my delivery date is correct I will be driving it in 10 days. :D

66stangowner said:
Thanks guys

Ford must have found some way to really make production efficient, or a way to cut corners. Ill hold off till 06, then ill consider buying one.

If you want to pay MORE for an '05 Mustang than the published prices, I'm sure that there are many Ford dealers who will be happy to accomodate you.

66stangowner said:
Thanks guys

Tell you what. Since you are worried about the price not changing. Tell me what you want. I'll order it from a dealer and sell it to you for $3k over what the dealer sells it to me for. :D