Attn Silvergtsaleen

Status
Not open for further replies.

xsivpwr

Founding Member
Jan 24, 2002
kankakee, il
Hey man, how come yer ignoring me?? You told me youd have money back in november, and now you just refuse to respond to anything I send you... Whats the deal?? Should I be posting a "buyer beware"?

• Sponsors (?)

First of all I have been super busy with finals and stuff, so I have not really had the time to answer your instant messages ( in the middle of class might i add ) I cary my laptop and am online most the time at school, so i aplogize for that!

What the hell is a buyer beware anyway?

I have not only bought, but sold things to alot of guys on this thread so im not worried about a buyer beware from sombody who I havnt even bought anything, my past experience with other members of this thread will show im no fruad!

You wanted me to hold onto them for you because you wanted to buy them. You told me around mid november youd have money... so I held them.... then you said December.... So I held them.... Then you just ignore me...

You know what, put them on e-bay or what ever you want, I can garuntee you'll get more money for them there than you would have from the price we agreed upon, you'll be glad you did it anyway. I apologize If you think I wasted you time, but i wasnt ignoring you, just kept getting me at bad times. Once agian Im sorry guy, hope we can put this behind us, cause hey were both members of the Mustang family anyway right? :shrug:

If you'll feel better I'll send you a Christmas card, ok? :D
j/k

Im just irritated becuase he was tellin me to hang onto them cuz he wanted them, and then when the time came, he just like dropped off the face of the planet... I would have been fine if he would have said "hey, some **** happened on my end and I cant come up with the money"

Status
Not open for further replies.