Auto's

What is the Stock RWHP for these?

Also are the Auto's Senstive to mods & how well will the trans hold up?

My wifes is stock & we took it down the 1/8 & ran a 10.0 @ 69 mph... Is this a bad time for a stock 06 V6 stang.... Full Weight too on a 3/4 tank of gas.

I was thinking for adding

Bama Chips Tune & Cold Air
Pully
Dual Exhaust Setup

Do you think she will drop any ET & how much HP does she stand to gain of these mods?

Thanks guys
Seb

• Sponsors (?)

The automatics can take a lot of abuse... I've been incredibly hard on mine... I went through quite a few bottles of N20 before switching to the Vortech supercharger...

The automatics take very well to a "tune". Here is a STOCK 2005 V6 automatic showing the before and after with just a tune from Alternative Auto.

05mustang_v6_dyno.jpg

You can see the nice gain you get by reflashing the car...

Also, the shifts in the stock automatic are incredible soft... and SLOW!!! A goo d tune will definitely improve your ET!

I really like the C&L CAI/SCT X-Cal2 combo.... this will give you a very nice setup...

Since your an automatic I will recommend Alternative Auto... Lidio, in my opinion, is top notch when it comes to tuning automatics! (www.alternativeauto.com)

Oh... you won't see much gain with a Pulley... in the 4 to 6 RWHP range...

HOWEVER... a good axle back can get you around 10RWHP! The stock muffler is TERRIBLE!!! LOL! Going to duals want get you much more than that...