AVOID H.C.I. MOTORSPORTS

blue04roush

Dec 5, 2007
fremont
H.C.I. Motorsports in sacramento is an absolute nightmare...

They took my car in and it never came back out running...

I paid $20,000 dollars for a nightmare. I know ive heard a lot of bad things about that shop since ive taken my car to H.C.I. to bad i got the bad news a little too late, which cost me alot $$$....

Im just wondering if anyone else has heard of this shop or is working with them, if you are run if you can... do your own research on the company and you'll find they are struggling financially and have been taken to court several times.... just GOOGLE or go under YAHOO- H.C.I. MOTORSPORTS or Hamilton Clark Industries which is H.C.I. and scroll through a few of them you'll be suprised on what you find....

• Sponsors (?)

And I thought ARE(Aarons "racing"engines )here was a ripoff!!I had this guy build a boat motor for $1300.00 and lasted 10 hrs. and HE thought he didn't owe me another motor or $$ back. The JUDGE,on the other hand,said he does LOL...... You should take him to court and try to get atleast SOME of your losses back,but I guess you'd have to take a ##

Hey blue04roush,

I am from Sacramento myself; recently relocated to the East Coast. At one time HCI was one of THE premier modular engine builders. Unfortunately, they have come upon hard times. It is unfortunate you are experiencing this. I would suggest if you have not done so already, try the regional boards like CaliforniaFords and others to see if you can find other customers who are encountering issues,. Together, you may be able to accomplish something. If the company is looking into filing bankruptcy, you had best get a complaint filed now.

In the meantime, thanks for the input. Businesses encounter operating problems everyday, it is how they treat their customers that counts in the end. Unfortunate that Cole and the guys prefer to lock and run.

AVOID H.C.I.

thanks jenns01ta, i sent the demand letter already im just waiting for the response... i just hope we settle something outside of court im not tryin to wait a whole year or longer for my baby to get back on the road....