AWESOME TURBO DEAL!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Dude, you still need all the fuel management as well as the entire hot side, the headers, the cross over pipe, the fuel pump/injectors/regulator

Plus its cheapy stuff, buy my turbo kit, its for sale =)

XS Power = JUNK!!! Granted I hope you're able to sell it on ebay, but don't sell it to a fellow stangnet-er. Their turbo's are held together by epoxy and split in half after a just few hours of running. Look at these pics I grabbed from another forum - split in half after about 2hrs of run time. You can clearly see it's held together by epoxy and painted over. Talk about a rip off and scam! If you do a Search you'll see basically everyone complains about this scam.

wazazzle said:
XS Power = JUNK!!! Granted I hope you're able to sell it on ebay, but don't sell it to a fellow stangnet-er. Their turbo's are held together by epoxy and split in half after a just few hours of running. Look at these pics I grabbed from another forum - split in half after about 2hrs of run time. You can clearly see it's held together by epoxy and painted over. Talk about a rip off and scam! If you do a Search you'll see basically everyone complains about this scam.

yeah thats basicly what i have read everywhere i see there name.
losers:nonono: