awesome....

Night Shifter

Dec 24, 2005
Daytona
so after a long drawn out deal i finally got to take my car to get it retuned today..

so i take it to sniper, everything gets loaded up and he runs the car...looks at all his data logging stuff and goea ah, we can get this right... sets everything up, turns car back on and it dies...over and over...finally gets it runing and goes wtf....then he shows me tha MAF readings....they were waaay off..he was like damn, i did everything that was supposed to do to fix this and now its showing your MAF numbers wrong..he goes through and does more stuff and still the same problem...so after everything is done, he sets the tune back to the previous tune and says welp get a MAF and we'll get it fixed....that sucks because he had fixed the fuel curve and everything to kep the car from sputterting unfer wot...so now after all this time, i still have a chit tune... :notnice:

but it gets better

about 3 weks ago i had my windsheild replaced due to a rock chipping it really bad...i have full coverage but my insurance company told me i dont have glass coverage...yeah figure that out...anyway got it reaplaced for fairly cheap... i took the money i had save up for rims to buy the new windsheild and get it installed.... last week i made a deal to get new rims...i finally got enough up to buy they and ill be picking them up tomorrow....well on the way home from the tuner BAM a rock flies up out of nowhere and chips my nice brand new windsheild not in 1 spot, but 5:mad:

so nowi get to drive around with a chipped windsheild and stalling car untill i can save up for a new mas air meter and a new windsheild

ugh...what next, rabie shots for the easter bunny?

• Sponsors (?)

Ummm if you have full coverage in FL you can get your windshield replaced whenever it is cracked.

Safelite did my windshield 3 times in a span of two months due to small cracks or chips.

I would recommend them to anyone down here. Call up your insurance and make them fix that crack.

In fact, the first time I called my insurance, they made an appointment and took the windshield out without even looking at the crack, they just took my word for it. I was amazed, in 40 minutes they did the swap. But I'm sure that it helped that the tech liked my car...

Ummm if you have full coverage in FL you can get your windshield replaced whenever it is cracked.

Safelite did my windshield 3 times in a span of two months due to small cracks or chips.

I would recommend them to anyone down here. Call up your insurance and make them fix that crack.

In fact, the first time I called my insurance, they made an appointment and took the windshield out without even looking at the crack, they just took my word for it. I was amazed, in 40 minutes they did the swap. But I'm sure that it helped that the tech liked my car...

yeah thats what i thought..i have progressive and i figured theyd be really good about replacing it but guess not :shrug:

took them off tonight, and there sitting in the garage under my car:nice:.... which is on jack stands:(

see you tomorrow!:nice:

sweet...cant wait!

I feel your pain on the tuning problems. I went through three different tuners before I found one that knew what he was doing. For some reason tuners can tune high horsepower FI cars but have a hard time tuning a cammed 4.6. Go figure :shrug: