[B]Anyone running a Zirgo Electric fan?[/B]

• Sponsors (?)

351wcoupe said:
I just found what your talking about and I would say no.
Find a taurus 2spd fan ($25) and the autozone controller ($18.99)
That will leave you $100 cheaper which is enough to find a used aluminum radiator off ebay. :nice:

351, what year Taurus, and would I have to fabricate brackets? I'm not running a stock rad, but the Summit 2-row alum. for Mustang that just came out.
Thanks for the info! :nice:

freakintiger said:
Would I just have to splice it in to my fan's existing harness? I just saw several of the fans you're talking about on ebay, even a brand new fan motor for cheap.
What do you mean about the head gasket problems?
Any electrical instructions would help.

Thanks! :D
I'm not sure would the most effective way to wire it into the system is. Mine will be wired completely seperate from anything else on the car with the exception of a kill switch so I can turn it off when I go to make my run.

The best decription I've heard of that fan of high speed was from Bugzturbo on turboford. "On high speed, I'm pretty sure its enough to lift a small child off the ground." :nice:

those V6's are notorius for having headgasket problems so there are a pile in junk yards. I payed $100 for an 89 Taurus running with 47k miles. I fixed a water and sold it for a very tidy profit. :rlaugh: