B&B vs SLP vs Magnapacks

qplk11

Feb 8, 2004
Maryland
First, if anyone can give me the web address to Billy Goat exhaust I would appreciate it. Google doesn't seem to help. Now, for my 88 GT , I am stuck between B&B Bullets, SLP Loudmouth, or Magnapacks. Which system do you think sounds best? I know it is personal opinion, but I want something LOUD and which sounds good. I am building a 331 with future plans for a turbo. I would go custom if needed with 3" pipes. Any feedback or soundclips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

:D I just kinda found out about Spintech Pro streets... Kinda loud and then spintech super pro streets Which seem to be freaking loud! im wanting a new pair besides the damn flows that seem kinda blown out... So it woudl ethier be Slp or these new mufflers i heard about... :D

Flows dont blow out...they arent a packed muffler they are chambered/baffeled just like spintechs. You could break off a baffle...i have heard of that...but you would most definately notice that. SLP's sound amazing...my brother is running the shotgun race resonators on his SN and they sound $$! nice tone, no drone, and they scream at WOT!!!!