Babyseat Question

Well i'll be back tomorrow,Im picking up a 99 GT(black) and my girlfriend and I had a baby boy a month ago and Im wondering if anyone has tried to fit a infant seat in a Stang. I had a 97 GT and was a member here and remember how small the backseat is. Please share your experiences with me.

• Sponsors (?)

blowbyu97 said:
Well i'll be back tomorrow,Im picking up a 99 GT(black) and my girlfriend and I had a baby boy a month ago and Im wondering if anyone has tried to fit a infant seat in a Stang. I had a 97 GT and was a member here and remember how small the backseat is. Please share your experiences with me.

I install a booster seat for my 3 year old son when I take him for a drive. My rear seat (vert) is smaller than a coupe. I do move the front passenger seat forward a bit. You are using a diffrent type seat right now so your going to have to see if it fits but I'm pretty sure your little guy will be able to go cruising with you :) .

I have an 03 GT and my daughter is 15 months. I have had her in my car many times with a rear facing seat since she was 4 months. She is behind the passenger seat and luckily, my wife is only 5'2" because we had to slide the passenger seat forward. It isnt that bad, but there is no way I (6') could ride in the passenger seat w/o my knees being in the dash. So it is possible. She is now in a forward seat, gives a little more room, but I am getting her a Recaro seat for the stang this week. I think it might go better with the Stang than the Pooh one in the wifes car.

Rear facing Britex barely fit witht he passenger seat most of the way up and without decline. Now that he is front facing, there is plenty of room for him to kick the back of the seat and annoy the person in the passenger seat :)

Well my infant seat does not fit very well at all, but at the same rate my it is about 10" longer than my son. I am hoping wal-mart or baby's r us has a different design that is smaller. If anyone reads this please read my post in tech, I got problems already.