Bassani BX Off Road X Pipe

fobra559

At least it's more erect and not floppy anymore.
Nov 1, 2007
Lindsay, CA
I was wondering if anyone has this x pipe and could give me some feedback on it? I have Flowmasters already and want to get the Bassani o/r x pipe. Is this a good set up for sound and power? And how loud will it be?

• Sponsors (?)

i'd HIGHLY recommend the stainless steel version. you can add both cats and mid-length headers later on if you want without buying a new mid-pipe since it's a 5 peice design. something you can't do with the 3 peice Bx version.

it's only a few bucks more and it's stainless steel

as far as sound your car will sound very different than mine (Bassani catted X and catback) so i can't comment

i'd HIGHLY recommend the stainless steel version. you can add both cats and mid-length headers later on if you want without buying a new mid-pipe since it's a 5 peice design. something you can't do with the 3 peice Bx version.

it's only a few bucks more and it's stainless steel

as far as sound your car will sound very different than mine (Bassani catted X and catback) so i can't comment

Thanks for the advice, how does your setup sound though with the catted x? I know it will be different from mine since I have chambered flows and an o/r x pipe will obviously sound louder.

i am actually selling the stainless steel verson of this pipe. im located in massachusetts but i dont mind shipping it. its the SS offroad 5 piece version. I only had it on the car for 3 days then took it off. decided on the offroad H pipe instead. if your interested pm me for details man. oh ya its for a 5speed not an automatic

jeff

I have a Bassani SS midpipe with cats, and it sounds amazing. It really woke my car up from the stock H-pipe setup. I honestly thought I was going to be dissappointed since I prefer muscular H-pipes over X-pipes but I was wrong. I couldn't be more happy with the new exotic Flowmaster tone with a Bassani midpipe.

i am actually selling the stainless steel verson of this pipe. im located in massachusetts but i dont mind shipping it. its the SS offroad 5 piece version. I only had it on the car for 3 days then took it off. decided on the offroad H pipe instead. if your interested pm me for details man. oh ya its for a 5speed not an automatic

jeff

The 5-speed won't fit my auto will it? I don't think it will but I could be wrong :shrug:

I have a Bassani SS midpipe with cats, and it sounds amazing. It really woke my car up from the stock H-pipe setup. I honestly thought I was going to be dissappointed since I prefer muscular H-pipes over X-pipes but I was wrong. I couldn't be more happy with the new exotic Flowmaster tone with a Bassani midpipe.

what she said, xcept i'm catless, sometimes when i am next to a building or interstate barrier, at around 4k rpms it takes on a ford GT sound. i really need to make a a new clip

I had the bassani o/r x on my cobra matched up with the slp loudmouths.

It was kinda raspy, i always wanted to switch out out the lm's with flows...Flows sound the best on 4.6 liters. I highly recommend.