Bbbbbbbody kit came in today

Blackened302

Jul 21, 2005
South TX
woohoo, finally got the kit in. gotta go outside and break down the boxes, but i'll take pics as soon as i can find a battery for my camera.

guess i really shouldn't post this w/out pics up front, but this is more of a "i'm finally gonna stop bitching about it cause i already got it" and a "thanks to those who offered their input and suggestions" kind of thread. thanks, guys! :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

here's a pic off abc's site.

Attachments

• kit.JPG
    kit.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 165
hehe, no, it's deep forest green right now, but i ordered the new paint yesterday--pumpkin orange. i'm either going two-tone black/orange, or solid orange with black accents (like a stripe on the hood, door stripes, etc).

btw, where'd you get your smoked cobra fogs, blue oval?? they look sweet w/ the headlights, and i'd like to get them to matched my smoked ones, too.

95Vert said:
You're buying body kits and paint for your car and you can't buy a damn battery, I say ban him, NOW.:ZipIt:

hahaha. the cheap-ass digicam i have cost $20 @ broadway hardware. i went to buy the cutting wheel to cut my springs and it was next to the register so i just said fok it and took it. it uses ONE AAA battery, lol, and i don't have any here at home. kinda ironic, as you pointed out, that i spent 800 on a kit and havn't bought a battery that probably costs $4. i'll get one tomorrow.

95Vert said:
Damn Mustangs, they decided to get there when we were taking off. A race probably would have gone done if we stayed there a little longer.

yeah, dude, ***ers were late in showing up. i noticed an 03 cobra, and a 96-98 4.6. don't know about the others. it's on for the track tonight.