BBK Long Tubes and Off Road H Pipe

Discussion in 'Exhaust Parts' started by Mustangnut6788, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pictures availble upon request of specific items. If you have any questions you can contact me by email. It's my user name at yahoo.com.

79-93 BBK 1 5/8" Long Tube headers.........$150
    79-93 BBK 2.5" Off Road H-Pipe.......$75

Also have SBF parts, Weld Draglites with tires, and a parted out 88 GT. If you need anything not listed let me know and I'll check what I have and let you know.

2. Please pm pics of the longtubes.

3. how much for the headers/mid-pipe shipped? 98501

info on the welds? include tires? tread life, pics?

4. what size drag-lites

Do you have two front and two rear if so,are they 4 lug? how wide and whats the back space,like say 15x8 with 5.5 back space,price too.thanks if you can call,my cell phone is 731-819-9424 Coach David Hatler

5. O'one more thing

do you have center caps & lugs nuts

6. are long tubes hard to install? compared to shorties?

by "hard" I mean fitment/clearence wise.

7. If I recall I think I had to unbolt the engine mounts and raise the motor up to get them in. It wasn't to bad if your handy, not quite as easy as shorties I suppose but they aren't bad.

8. Headers are sold. H pipe still for sale.

9. have you ran shorties before? curious how much of a dif in performance? bet they sound way meanier too.

10. Personally I wouldn't do anything but long tubes. Shorties are just a cheap bolt on. To get maximum performance I would go long tubes.

11. If you still have the long tubes are you willing to trade? i have a set of Wilson Manifolds Fuel Rails. i have pics i can e-mail.

12. How much to ship h-pipe to 79423?

13. ^ Headers are sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.