Founding Member
Jul 19, 2000
Indiana
What a difference $500 can make :)

BEFORE:
fb7dc733.jpg

AFTER: (Rims & Springs)
fa4bb9db.jpg

I always loved that first pic, but everytime I saw it...I got pissed off at the 4x4 height and stock wheels. Well...fixed that problem.

Note: 1st pic was taken in the summer with sunshine and the 2nd was taken this weekend with overcast skies about 2 hours before we got 4 inches of snow. Thus the difference in how the red looks.

• Sponsors (?)

WhiteDevil said:
Wow u must have gotten those 98 cobras for cheap

I have prided myself on finding good deals on parts.

The 98 Cobra Wheels were brand new and I bought them for $350 from a guy local to me. How you ask? The guy who bought them was going to use them on his Fox after he did 5-lug conversion. They sat new in a box for better part of a year and then he decided to sell everythign and spend the money on a blower for the engine instead. He took a hit on the price, but he did get the blower.

The springs were brand new in the box and I got them for $160 including shipping. The guy had bought them for his stang and ended up selling the car before he installed them.

I basically got over $700 worth of brand new parts for @ $500.

The deals are out there...just keep your eyes peeled. I searched the classifieds on the Corral everyday for months and when I found something, I acted quickly.