Begging for help...

TMC

Founding Member
Jan 17, 1999
Chicago
Guys,

I know this is a longshot but I’m going to toss it out there anyway.

Does anyone near Chicago have a set of 15 x 10 rear wheels with 6.5” b.s. and 275/50/15 BFG DR’s that I can borrow for this weekend for the NMRA race in Joliet? I know that is asking quite a bit so I completely understand if nobody does. I also know that it is a very specific request but I simply can’t use anything else. I could also make use (or potentially buy at a later time) of just the 275/50/15 BFG’s as I have a set of wheels that I could use with them if push came to shove.

Just asking…nicely ;-)

Cell – 708.212.3852

Troy Carter

• Sponsors (?)

TMC said:
Guys,

Does anyone near Chicago have a set of 15 x 10 rear wheels with 6.5” b.s. and 275/50/15 BFG DR’s that I can borrow for this weekend for the NMRA race in Joliet? I know that is asking quite a bit so I completely understand if nobody does. I also know that it is a very specific request but I simply can’t use anything else. I could also make use (or potentially buy at a later time) of just the 275/50/15 BFG’s as I have a set of wheels that I could use with them if push came to shove.

Just asking…nicely ;-)

Cell – 708.212.3852

Troy Carter

Troy, sorry I cant help you with the tires, but Im in the Chi-Town Mustang Club and we will be hosting this event, when are you coming down, and have you ever been to one of these events, I was going to take my car but I'm not sure theyll let me run.

mustangman33 said:
Troy, sorry I cant help you with the tires, but Im in the Chi-Town Mustang Club and we will be hosting this event, when are you coming down, and have you ever been to one of these events, I was going to take my car but I'm not sure theyll let me run.

I'll be there Friday morning if the car is together...kind of a last minute thing. I just decided to race two weeks ago and have spent every night since then trying to make my car legal to race and aquire all the parts I need.

I've been to many of these events. They will let you run but if you have not built your car for a particular class than you will need to race either Open Comp or a bracket class. You also need to join the NMRA to race Open Comp, but I don't think they require membership to race brackets...not 100% sure about that.

See you boys there...

Troy, my draglites and Mickey's haven't come it yet, otherwise I could have lent them to you. I do have a set of 16" Pony's with ET streets on them (a friend was using them). are you going to be around on Sunday? I'm going to try to get down there then.

zenboy99 said:
Troy, my draglites and Mickey's haven't come it yet, otherwise I could have lent them to you. I do have a set of 16" Pony's with ET streets on them (a friend was using them). are you going to be around on Sunday? I'm going to try to get down there then.

Thanks but they have to be BFG's to be legal.

I'll be there Sunday. I'll have my 95 and a black enclosed trailer with a couple blue canopies...stop by and say hello.

TMC said:
Guys,

Just asking…nicely ;-)

Cell – 708.212.3852

Troy Carter

Troy,
I have a set of BFGs on a 15x8 ARE steel wheel (the black NSACAR looking ones). You can try them to see if they will work for you. They fit my 95 fine. Give me a call. 708-860-8426

Larry B.

blackEagle said:
Troy,
I have a set of BFGs on a 15x8 ARE steel wheel (the black NSACAR looking ones). You can try them to see if they will work for you. They fit my 95 fine. Give me a call. 708-860-8426

Larry B.

Thank you very much Larry...see you at the track!