Best Aluminum Polish I have ever seen !!!!!

onebad95

Sherriff of Bling King County
About a month ago I came across a new company that makes Aluminum Polish. I tried it and was sold instantly. It outperforms everything I have ever used. Mother's, Speedy, White Diamond, Royal Purple and I'm sure there are other's I have gone through.

I just got set up as a dealer for this polish. If you are interested email me at [email protected] or pm me.

I am not trying to spam, It's just I have been on this site and have gotten information from all of you over the year's and want to share this with you guys.

Here are some pics of my engine bay.

photodisplay.php

photodisplay.php

• Sponsors (?)

I recently saw Charlie's engine bay and I must same I was MORE than impressed with the shine and how "chrome-like" the shine was. It didn't have that haze that polished aluminum normally has no matter how much time is spent buffing it. I'll be getting some Charlie as soon as I have a car to use it on again. LOL!

VibrantRedGT said:
Is it water based? Is it like Denova where you wipe on and wipe off easily?

It is very easy to wipe on and off. You apply the cutting agent and wait for it to dry to a slight haze, then wipe off. Then you apply the final shine and let dry to a slight haze. Then wipe off and you are done. Yeahloh95 just bought some and his should be there tomorrow. Hopefully he will give his thoughts as well. As you know Troy (yeahloh) is very meticulous about his car and has a lot of bling under the hood.

yeah i got mine on friday and tried it on sat. i am really impressed on how well it works, i used it on my fuse box cover and it has never looked so good, then it was on to the overflow tank ,it removed fine scratches in the top and made it shine like chrome ,as much pollished stuff as i have i can see me going thru alot of this stuff. :nice: thanks charlie for passing on this great product . :hail2:

Troy

I say we let him post up all the info on this stuff sounds good and its not like he came right out with the sales pitch. We ask about prices on stuff all the time so whats any different. Or Troy could post it up and charlie wouldn't be considered spaming