Best exhaust systems

• Sponsors (?)

nothing beats the flows baby i got 40 series on my car and f-ing love em, for the first month i didnt even listen to the radio, i got gutted cats and an x-pipe to go along with em but thats my 2-cents

I'm one of the guys that have switched setups quite a few times :rlaugh: My current setup is a o/r mac prochamber with magnaflow mufflers. The prochamber sounded great with the flowmasters, however they began to rust out after a while on the car so I wanted a change rather than a direct replacement. The car is pretty quiet though I honestly believe this setup flows decently. I love my prochamber much more than the previous H pipe that I had

so do u suggest to swich form an h pipe to x pipe aswell lets say if i got magnaflows? The probelm i found with my flowmasters is they didnt last very long, and im liking the life time warranty on the magnaflows since in in a little bit of a cash flow crisis lol

The only thing I can suggest is listening to all available sound clips and finding out what sounds the best to you. Everyone has their own opinion on what sounds great and what doesn't.

I'm on my own it seems on this one but I'm running Dynomax Ultraflows (more expensive and louder Flow 40's, imo) and SLP catted X with stock manifolds. I love the sound of it, it is the perfect growl idling, cruising has a nice drone and when you smash it, Whoaa it comes to life and is actaully very loud for a catted X.

SLP Loud Mouth 1s with MRT Catted H
YouTube - SublimeMach-catted mrt h and slp lm1's

My Car with MRT Catted H and Magnaflow Magnapacks
YouTube - 2001 Mustang GT Exhaust

MRT Catted H with normal Magnaflow mufflers.
YouTube - MRT midpipe w/cats and magnaflow ehaust

Stock H pipe with SLP Loud Mouth 1s (sounds awesome)
YouTube - 2001 mustang gt slp loudmouth stock H pipe

Catted X pipe with SLP Loud Mouth 1s
YouTube - 2003 Mustang GT with SLP LM1s

O/R X pipe with SLP LM2s 9 (sounds buzzy)
YouTube - 2001 Mustang GT - SLP o/r X, LM2