Best Photographer in the World

Hissing Cobra

Founding Member
Jan 4, 2002
Massachusetts
Hey everyone. I just got these Pic's from Tracy Stocker, who photographs for something like 10 different magazines. Back in August, he shot photos of my Cobra, my brother's GT and my cousin's SVO. The whole shoot took approximately 6 hours, beginning at dawn and going until 12:00 noon. His choice of equipment, poses and locations is simply amazing! Look for the whole article and pic's in a future issue of Modified Mustangs Magazine. I won't share them all with you, just a little tease. I hope you all like them. Check out his website at Tracy Stocker's Prozak & Tonic Photo Gallery .

121693.jpg

121691.jpg

121695.jpg

121697.jpg

121696.jpg

121698.jpg

121694.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

grey5.0beast said:
I don't know how many times I have toldyou I love your car but... I LOVE YOUR CAR!!!! My bro is sitting next to me, he said that the color on your bro's car is perfect!!
+1 the first time I saw it I was like "nice car but I don't like the color scheme." Now every time I see it I am like "that car is the bomb". No doubt about it.

Henceforward said:
Did he give you any of the RAW files, or at least high resolution jpgs?

1600 or 1280 would make for a few really awesome backgrounds for my computer. :nice:

Nope. These are the biggest sizes. I'd like to order a couple of them in poster size. I'm thinking of the first one and the last one. What do you guys/gals think?

Looks great!

I think the first one would make the best poster out of all of those. I just ordered some prints from my MM shoot too. Should have 'em this coming week.

Damn those are incredible, I love the picture of the blue 4 eye, ive never seen a car look so bad ass, and im not even a big fan of 4 eyes!

Ill have to buy the magazine when it comes out.

And Fixored :)

tim1mn4.jpg

Attachments

• tim1mn4.jpg
    tim1mn4.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 45
Hissing Cobra said:
Hey everyone. I just got these Pic's from Tracy Stocker, who photographs for something like 10 different magazines. Back in August, he shot photos of my Cobra, my brother's GT and my cousin's SVO. The whole shoot took approximately 6 hours, beginning at dawn and going until 12:00 noon. His choice of equipment, poses and locations is simply amazing! Look for the whole article and pic's in a future issue of Modified Mustangs Magazine. I won't share them all with you, just a little tease. I hope you all like them. Check out his website at Tracy Stocker's Prozak & Tonic Photo Gallery .

121693.jpg

:hail2: :hail2: :hail2: :hail2: :hail2: :hail2: :hail2: :hail2: :flag:

my dads a pro photographer,.. all the pics ive posted are from him.. he does weddings and family pics tho..
hes got a $25oo video camera, and a 3k photo camera pritty nice hook up.. his dont really turn out that clear.. but id have to say its close.. he doesnt do 10 magz tho, just hundreds of weddings.. and far from the best in the world... LOL
i like those pics tho... you guys got some really sexy rides!.... my buddie and me are gonna get togeather this summer for a shoot, prolly wont looks as good as the those 3~!

90mustang_GT5.0 said:
my dads a pro photographer,.. all the pics ive posted are from him.. he does weddings and family pics tho..
hes got a $25oo video camera, and a 3k photo camera pritty nice hook up.. his dont really turn out that clear.. but id have to say its close.. he doesnt do 10 magz tho, just hundreds of weddings.. and far from the best in the world... LOL
i like those pics tho... you guys got some really sexy rides!.... my buddie and me are gonna get togeather this summer for a shoot, prolly wont looks as good as the those 3~!

Yeah, I may have overhyped a little too much. :) I was just trying to show how happy we were with the pic's. Thanks for the compliments guys!