Best place to get Classic Mustang Wheels

66Restomod

Jan 4, 2007
Well I originally posted on here about my 16" 2005 Mustang wheels.

I contacted Fred Goeske and he wanted $85.00 PER SPACER. I know his stuff is top notch, but my goodness $340.00 on top of the $200 already spent on the wheels + TIRES is crazy!

So I am wondering where a good place to get any type of crager/torque-thrust/aftermarket wheels would be.

I browsed our classifieds, but there is nothing in there.

I was thinking of pressing in new, longer studs and putting spacers on those, but heard that was a bad idea, so now I am trying to sell my 16" wheels so I can pay for some nicer ones. I have about $500.00 to spend on new wheels.

Any help would be appreciated, but I just cannot afford Fred and his spacers, no matter how good they are.

• Sponsors (?)

Man, $540 for a set of 16" wheels & tires is a pretty smoking deal. You're not going to get a set of "crager/torque-thrust/aftermarket wheels" for $340 in a 16 size unless they're wagon wheels.

I hate to say it, but you should have probably studied up on this a little more before you bought the wheels. Sorry dude.

I still have my draglites, so they will work for now. I am actually contacting a local guy here who makes 1" spacers (which is all I need) and he said about $50.00 for two.

They may still live yet

check ebay...I got 1" billet spacers shipped to my door for around $130. and they came with the studs installed and lug nuts...when you look on ebay check for jeep spacers too, they have the same bolt pattern...

check ebay...I got 1" billet spacers shipped to my door for around $130. and they came with the studs installed and lug nuts...when you look on ebay check for jeep spacers too, they have the same bolt pattern...

Ummmmm, isn't Jeep's bolt-circle spacing more like 5 on 5-1/2"? My Pops had a set of Jeep rims carrying serious (1970's "serious" :rolleyes: ) mud tires for his F100 4x4.

Maybe I'm just thinking in the past - I just realized that the Cherokee/Liberty could very well have the smaller pattern. I'm really thinking about going back to bed right now :p