Best Suspention kit

• Sponsors (?)

Griggs. I mean the guys setups have set track records everywhere and won in most classes you can think of.

Seriously though, there are a bunch of nice setups. Are you going for a street performer with more confidence in the curves, or will you be seeing some time on the tracks? With that said, it's not who, as much as it really is what. Maybe go for some coilovers, panhard bar, rear control arms, and a torque arm which will get you on your way, killing wheel hop, increasing grip, and allowing for some adjustment to set your car exactly where you'd like it, whether on the street or race track.

I'm sure this has been asked before, however I didn't find it. What are your recommendations on suspension kits, Roush, Racecraft, Ford Racing, Eibach? I would like to carve up the corners fast, yet not pay for it in acceleration.

Acceleration improved with the installation of a suspension kit because the car doesn't pitch and dive anymore. While that's may not be optimal for a full on attack at the dragstrip for the type of driving you want to do it's just perfect.

As stated if money is no object I say go with Griggs.
If you keep it real a suspension kit from a reputable source is your best bet (I like Roush) if you don't mind doing your homework about mixing and matching.