Best Tuner??

• Sponsors (?)

i really liked my sct sf3....yes you can use it on your 5.4 if you do a swap...you can either set your handheld back to stock and use it on the new computer or just keep your current computer and use it for the 5.4 and just do a retune

Another vote for the SCT SF3. I got mine from American Muscle with the free tunes for life from Bama Tuning. Their tunes have been great. I just loaded a new "race tune" from them last week, and I couldn't be happier with it. It feels like a different car now.

the tunes in the livewire are the same in the sf3 unless you get a custom tune....the thing with the livewire is that it has the big screen that makes you able to mount it to your dash or where ever and use it as a guage set up as well...i think you can have it be a boost guage and an air/fuel guage and it has a shift light.....

the only reason to say live wire would be "better" is because of the shift light/guage options.....which do absolutely nothing for the performance of the car....if your just looking to get your car tuned and increase power buy the sf3....if you want all the random bells and whistles to go along with the tune then buy the livewire...

hope that helps