Best Wheels for an 04 Sonic Blue GT

Hey all so I have an 04 Sonic Blue GT with a Cobra front and its definitely time for a new wheel/tire combo. TO save money I was thinking with replacing the front tires ( I currently have the stock Bullitts) and get 10.5" DD Bullitts out back from AM. Anyone have any pictures for how well they match? Or should I got with Anthracite FR500's? Any other good ideas are welcomed let me know!

Here are some pics

http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/836217-works-finished-time-some-pictures.html

• Sponsors (?)

View attachment 191099

2dh5pa0.jpg

View attachment 191101

@nightfire

Your car looks exactly like my friends Sonic Blue GT. He had a Cobra front on his though but otherwise exactly the same and the black FR500's looked sick as do they on yours! I just can't decide I really like the anthrocite although the hypercoated seems great as well. If im not mistake the hypercoated doesn't quite have the same shine as chrome. But I like that!

@Sonic04GT

You car is so clean man I am really leaning towards your wheels they look so good with sonic blue. Are those the 18's or 17's I can't tell?

Thanks for the pics from everyone I never even thought of black chrome saleens they would definitely be different!

@opshqq

Thanks for the tip I will have to check them out! Initially I was really leaning towards the deep dish bullitts to go along with my stock ones up front but the more I think about it to do it right you mise well by them all around and if I am going to do that I think I want to try and different wheel just to swith things up. You can't argue with the FR500's haha.