Big Budget, cant make up mind, advise me.

http://www.texashotrods.com/storefr...tail.aspx?sid=1&sfid=70952&c=49105&i=88662146

Is this worth it? I mean, my car has 108k miles, but mostly highway, regardless, I figure a good rebuild would be necessary before installing something like this, if I plan to have fun with the car, btw, it's a daily driver, and will remain a daily driver, I wont drive anything but a stang....and I gave my explorer to my girl after we had our kid. Back to the point.

I was thinking, I mean, I have alot more options than that link, as for as supercharging, and I know I can do it for less, but, I figure it's a good price it comes with everything I need. But I dont think my GT engine can handle the boost, it's got miles on it. Maybe I should spend the $$ on a good rebuild, forged internals, good clutch, 6 speed tremec, etc etc.

To give an idea, my budget is....well to be honest limitless but I refuse to spend more than 6-12k, depending on what i'm doing. I know I know, use the money and get a cobra or something, NO, I love my car and not getting rid of it, money go's into it, or not spent at all. LOL.

I mean, I could go all out, get the engine all redone nicely, and supercharge as well, however I have this monkey on my back. I want to stay N/A. Dunno why, I've always stayed N/A, all the stangs i've had (5).

In order to get any real advice, I need to set some parameters, so lets say this: I will spend as much as 10k. I will keep an open mind to supercharging, turbo is out of the question, I like low end power, it's what made me fall in love with stangs to begin with as a teenager, turbo= :nono:
I dont want to change the car too much, cause it is a limited edition.
Also, no matter what I do, is it worth getting another 99+4.6 and doing it, and saving the present motor, to preserve it's value if I decide to have it original one day(who knows I may still have it in 30 yrs).

How about opinions, with my car, and a 10k budget, and no trading the car lol, and preferably N/A. Thanks in advance for ideas.

P.S. It's not like I dont have a hsit load of idea's already, I just want to see what other people think, I mean, that's what makes this website so badass.

:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

Oh yeah I forgot to mention. As we all know, these cars could'nt possibly get enough help turning or stopping lol. After owning a '97 GTI VR6 with all out suspension/brakes and minor drivetrain addy's, I know that my car is at a serious disadvantage in this regard. This i've already made my mind up on, and so, suspension and brakes I dont need advice thanks anyways tho, tho however, suspension is still a lil hanging up in the air, depending if I want good 1/4 mile performance or corner burning performance.

One more thing, dont worry i'm not a stupid rich kid nothing like that, in fact I was poor and lived in the projects most of my life until about a year ago, won a well deserved settlement, however this I wont discuss. :)