Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Kona Blue

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ninjastang125

Nov 1, 2008
maryland
Well as some know my car has been down and has been in the rebuild stage fro a little while. Well the car is almost 100% back together! No I didnt do teh 4v swap. It is a NPI short block with P.I. heads and intake. Stock cams are back in along with shorty headers and stock midpipe. The big change is that the car once completed will be going up for sale. I have recently financially improved myself dramatically to do this. once the car sells i will be putting a down payment on a 5 ohhhh! I will be ordering a basic car with the only options being 3.73s and maybe Brembo brakes. Not that I need the Brembos but they come with the 19 inch wheels, which are the best looking wheels available for the 2011. The only thing that im caught up on at the moment is COLOR. Of course Black is the fastest color, but I love the white on these cars along with Kona Blue. So I am asking teh stanget what color would your get.

The car will get the following mods and possible the only mods that I will get.

JLT Carbon fiber CAI
Lethal Performance O/R X pipe
Upper and Lower Control Arms From UPR

With those mods the car should be a Mid 11 second car on slicks and skinnies!

• Sponsors (?)

Kona Blue all the way!! If I get a good job making a decent amount of money when I graduate in a couple years, I want to get a Kona Blue 5.0 as a daily driver.

That color really does look amazing. If you haven't seen it in person before, definitely check one out. I saw one in person for the first time this past weekend, and it looks amazing.

And I think Evolution Performance has proven that the Kona Blue 5.0s are the fastest. :D
YouTube - 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 Launches On The Bumper!

Video of a 2011 Kona Blue GT500 on the dyno I shot this weekend.
YouTube - 2011 Ford Mustang GT500 Dyno

Video of a 2011 White 5.0 on the dyno.
YouTube - 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 Dyno (Stock)

And a sweet picture of that GT500 my friend took.
DSC_0260.jpg

white! i love the white becasue the black ground effects set it off!!

:hail2:I love the white for the same reason!

Cant go wrong with white or kona blue! Wing delete of course!!! And some Racestars! Cant wait to see it when you get it! On the side....I might be heading to cecil friday! 11's or bust!

Of course a wing delete how could i forget about that. I have already sold the race stars and either going with Boggies or Alumnastars because of the clearence issues with the Brembos. I will try to make it out to Cecil Friday to see that beast run. Should have 11s for sure:nice:

White!!

On a side note; I saw a hand full of the 2011 GT’s at the track this past Saturday and none of them could break into the 12’s. Most of them were running mid 13’s except for a guy with intake and exhaust who ran a best of 13.2.

White!!

On a side note; I saw a hand full of the 2011 GT’s at the track this past Saturday and none of them could break into the 12’s. Most of them were running mid 13’s except for a guy with intake and exhaust who ran a best of 13.2.

What was the DA? Down here STOCK down to the tires are going 12s. Adam Browne of Revolution Automotive ran a 11.7 with control arms, slicks and skinnies and his own tune!

Yea I figured there was another part to the story. Down here this time of the year the DA get down in the negatives! If the wether was ideal and those times were going down I would have looked at the owner and told him to invest in a driver mod!

What was the DA? Down here STOCK down to the tires are going 12s. Adam Browne of Revolution Automotive ran a 11.7 with control arms, slicks and skinnies and his own tune!

Kona Blue

I saw 4 of them down this past week when i was at the track, none of them ran in the 12s, all around 13.3 @107-109 and the DA was around 1300. I would say with an avg. driver thats about right or you can get someone to beat the piss out of one and get it into the 12s. I also saw 3 Camaro SS running in the low 14s to high 13s, it was sad.

here's the time slip, me vs stock 5.0

10-19-2010%204%3B15%3B43%20PM.JPG

Kona Blue all the way!! If I get a good job making a decent amount of money when I graduate in a couple years, I want to get a Kona Blue 5.0 as a daily driver.

That color really does look amazing. If you haven't seen it in person before, definitely check one out. I saw one in person for the first time this past weekend, and it looks amazing.

And I think Evolution Performance has proven that the Kona Blue 5.0s are the fastest. :D
YouTube - 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 Launches On The Bumper!

Video of a 2011 Kona Blue GT500 on the dyno I shot this weekend.
YouTube - 2011 Ford Mustang GT500 Dyno

Video of a 2011 White 5.0 on the dyno.
YouTube - 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 Dyno (Stock)

And a sweet picture of that GT500 my friend took.
DSC_0260.jpg

Hey where was this dyno day @?