Black FR500 Rims (Post Pics)

The all black with red pin stripe looks really hot on the black or alloy cars, but not sure with blue and the others. BTW, Kona is the new '10 color, while sonic was '05 (S197) only and '06-09 is vista. I almost pulled the trigger on a set of either charcoal or anthracite FR500s a few months ago for the new tires, but after seeing various pics of my Cobras, I decided to stick with them.

295/45 same as KoolDawg.

Speaking of, he hasn't been around much as of late.

Towelly No he has not. He sometimes pops into another forum I'm on as well and he hasn't done that either.

I hope nothing is wrong. His car, as well as yours, have been inspiration for many future plans for my car.
Yeah, I'm around, but spend a lot of time on a local club forum more than anything the past few months.
I USED to have the 295/45-18, but have since stepped it up to a 285/50-18 which is .3" wider and .9" taller :eek: My car hasn't shown up on here for several months, but that will change in the next week or so with its grand debut (when the roads stay clean for a few hour period)!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

These might be cool

rozzi-octane-black-blue.JPG

The all black with red pin stripe looks really hot on the black or alloy cars, but not sure with blue and the others. BTW, Kona is the new '10 color, while sonic was '05 (S197) only and '06-09 is vista. I almost pulled the trigger on a set of either charcoal or anthracite FR500s a few months ago for the new tires, but after seeing various pics of my Cobras, I decided to stick with them.

Yeah, I'm around, but spend a lot of time on a local club forum more than anything the past few months.
I USED to have the 295/45-18, but have since stepped it up to a 285/50-18 which is .3" wider and .9" taller :eek: My car hasn't shown up on here for several months, but that will change in the next week or so with its grand debut (when the roads stay clean for a few hour period)!!!!!

Whats up!!! Looking forward to the updates man. Long time no see!!!!! :flag: