What's it Worth? Black OEM Tweed Seats in good condition from '91 fox

FastDriver

My dad had a bra
SN Certified Technician
Sep 5, 2001
Vass, NC
No idea where to list them at so I'll start this thread here until I get an idea of a good asking price. So, what are these worth?

I'm in vicinity of Fort Bragg/Liberty, NC.

Driver's Seat:
OemDriver1.jpg

OemDriver2.jpg

OemDriver3.jpg

OemDriver4.jpg

OemDriver5.jpg

Passenger Seat:
Note - I have rewelded and painted where one side of one of the brackets cracked... It did not split all the way through the metal before I had it rewelded. See last pic for more detail.
OemPassenger1.jpg

OemPassenger2.jpg

OemPassenger3.jpg

OemPassenger4.jpg

OemPassenger5.jpg

OemPassenger6.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Black?

If they're really not worth significantly more than that, I'd throw them in storage under the house and swap them back in the car when I sell it so that I can keep the Corbeaus for something in the future.

Last edited:
I've been offered $400, so far. At this price, I'm 50/50 on selling vs. storing for future use. At 600+, I'll def sell. But, I'm not in a hurry. If someone offers $1k, I think Id be dumb not to accept. So, that's where my brain's at, for now.

Something looks really off on those to me. Either in desperate need of a extractor cleaning or someone attempted to re-dye those at some point.. Could be the pic quality but the tweed material is way to dark and blotchy in some areas. As for worth, I never paid more then $100 for stock seats but a lot do, I would clean them up if your trying to get more then $400, get the water stains out and see if the color evens out.

Something looks really off on those to me. Either in desperate need of a extractor cleaning or someone attempted to re-dye those at some point.. Could be the pic quality but the tweed material is way to dark and blotchy in some areas. As for worth, I never paid more then $100 for stock seats but a lot do, I would clean them up if your trying to get more then $400, get the water stains out and see if the color evens out.
Really? If so, it was before my time with them in 2014. Best offer so far was $600. Who knows how serious?

After @Mustang5L5 passed, I sold them for $500... no further cleaning or touch up. That's a win for me. 1 guy offered more @600 but then flaked... dragged it out a day, too. On Sunday: "Ah... Can't talk now. I'll call tomorrow." Then, blew off my question yesterday when I could see he saw it. So, I just told him I was passing on his offer and took the next one. Apparently, they're going to be a father's day gift.

Reactions: 2 users