blown

stagevi

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2001
Detroit, Michigan
does anyone know where i can get stock mach 460 speakers besides the dealer? most of them are blown when i bought the car. if not what is the best /cheapest replacement? i just want something that plays clearly. i am not a big speaker guy.

• Sponsors (?)

i would search for mustang salvage on the internet, and ask one of them to sell you the speakers. I really don't think they'll be very expensive at all, since it's really not a high demand part (at least don't think it is) .

just go to the dealer. i blew my speaker in the driver's side door, went to local ford dealership, got it the next day, cost me a grand total of $33.39 with PA tax. alot cheaper than i thought it was gonna be.

ProKiller said:
just go to the dealer. i blew my speaker in the driver's side door, went to local ford dealership, got it the next day, cost me a grand total of $33.39 with PA tax. alot cheaper than i thought it was gonna be.

Really??? :doh: I just bought my stang and the driver door 460 woofer was blown too. I really wanted the stock replacement but I was afraid to go to the dealer cuz i figured it would be really expencive. I was just about to settle for aftermaket full range speakers......you just kept me from making a huge mistake...thanx alot! :flag: