Boat People Summer's coming

The ole Bayliner. Got it last year and loved every ride we did untill the cold got here.. ready for the next couple weeks to get here. I need to get off my lazy arse and take the cover up and get it ready!!!!
View attachment 322003
100_1078.jpg

Having some fun!!!!!
View attachment 322005
View attachment 322006
And the Sis's Grady White.
View attachment 322007

• Sponsors (?)

Another personal watercraft guy here...

pic.php

2000 Yamaha 1200 GPR: minor mods include intake grate, d-plate, reed stuffers, wave eater clips, and premix setup.

dans89lx - what's been done to your waverunners? you say the 2 seater will do 75. that's pretty impressive.

haha, yea thats on perfect water though. it does have a pretty impressive mod list however. its got the intake grate and aftermarket ride/trim plates or whatever you call them. but its also bored 30 over and has some pretty intensive headwork done on it. the motor is pretty fresh and im still trying to get it running right though, im having trouble with it fouling plugs out left and right right now

edit: are you happy with the premix on that, im really leaning towards that on mine as ive heard some bad stuff about the oil injection on these things

nice. what did you end up giving for it?

what are your plans for the interior?

Giving up the Audi (bought an F250 :D) to have the boat, but it will be well worth it. Price wise I got it cheap as it looked like hell when I bought it, but dirt doesn't scare me off.

Interior, the galley is going where the white lounge used to be (that area is 49" long compared to the 69" where the galley used to be) and a new lounge is going where the galley was. New carpet, new wall coverings, all new solid wood cabinets, and going to dye the headliner. Nothing crazy, just better layout and more sleeping room.

Couple of boats here, actually way more than we can use.

05 Yamaha VX110 Waverunner, the current toy for just getting out quickly on the water. Currently sitting on my neighbors lift, waiting for me to get mine powered.

18 ft Manatee center console, 1978, that has not been in the water in 3 years. The island and beach cruise boat.

Two 11 ft aluminum rowboats. These are what we use the most. With oars.

A Sunfish. Still have to have a sailboat.

dans89lx - I'm all about "peace of mind", so I'm happy with the premix. I run it 32:1 and use Pennzoil synthetic from wally world. My only complaint is that after going through long no-wake zones, it REALLY gets loaded up and takes about 10 seconds of feathering the throttle to get it going again.
My last ski was a 2000 Ultra 150 that was a lot more modded than this one. However, I had a lot of problems with it and gave up on it. Plus, I'm riding 2-up a lot more these days and the GPR's hull is better suited for that. I'm still looking for a cheaper second ski since I've got a 2-place trailer now. Anyways, good luck with yours.