Body Damage Help

I have this nice dent in my rear driver side fender and need to get it fixed cause it pains me everytime i see it. I got and estimate done and they said it would be around 1000 to fix the dents and repaint the section with fading. Now my question is does anyone have these

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...tem=7934594892&category=36475&sspagename=WDVW

If so do you like them and how is the fit? I would only put them on the rear because the front fenders are fine. I will also more than likely have 10.5 inch bullets and 315's on the rear in the near future so I dont think it will look bad with the extra fender width. I am open to all comments, suggestions, etc and if anyone has pics or anything post them up. Thanks.

Here is a pic of the damage:

DSCF0001.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

i put those on the back of my friends mustang and it turned out great, just make sure the shop ur paying knows how to fade, and they still take a chip of ur paint to have the color match as close as possible, also the bondo work, i dunno about anyone else whos done these but we used P.O.R bondo material and it did the job fine jus make sure its not cheap bondo or if u lean against it the **** cracks, so what i mean by all this is dont go to a cheap shop, you get what u pay for, ive seen way to many nice jobs gobad from cheap bondo

Roger_4.6_96 said:
Just go buy Pops A Dent! from Pepboys then return it :rlaugh: :jester:

haha i actually thought about that one night when i saw the infomercial but the dent closest to the rear kind of smoothed out the edge where the original crease was so i dont think it would work... And to whoever said not to get them, i really dont want them but i also dont want to have to pay around a grand to fix those dents. Now a new question would insurance cover something like that, i have no clue who did it or anything, happened in a mall parking lot. There was clear coat on it that i buffed off but no paint color and of course no witnesses. Thanks for the help.

Before you file an insurance claim or drop a G to get it repainted, find a good Paintless dent removal shop/guy. That dent is nothing they can pop that out for 150 at the most! There is a guy that i go to that can work wonders, hes taken out creases in metal for me without any paint work at all. and PS the fender flares look bad, dont go that route!

I second the comment about the paintless dent removal. I have used a couple of guys in the past and they really work wonders.
Do a search on the Internet for paintless dent removal. Then find a local guy or go to your dealer's body shop and ask. They use them for their used cars all the time.
They go for about $125 a panel.