Body Mixing

• Sponsors (?)

Here's the Cervini front. I cant find any good ones of the Saleen front.

Attachments

• CerviniFront.jpg
    CerviniFront.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 276
I'm a big fan of the stalker stuff myself anyway.....I was gonna go with the heat extractor hood from saleen, but it was a couple hundred more than cervini's.

I give it 2 thumbs up.......It'd be all that AND a bag of chips

I'm probably gonna go with the Cervini Hood with the Saleen body kit. I like the Saleen kit, and I need the clearance the cervini's hood offers. So yeah... If it doesn't look good, i'll learn to like it ;)

I might need the extra 3" or so for the intercooler to intake pipe. Depends how I plan to set the bastard up. That is a way down the though, but I like to be prepared first. Like driving around with a 3-gauge a-pillar... yeah I've caught hell for that so it's sitting in my closet ;)

yeah man i think that that would actually be a pretty tight look. ive seen a 99+ saleen w/ a cervinis stalker hood and it looked sick.

also does ne one know where i can buy a 99+ s281E hood. i think that those look sick and while i still like the y2k cobra r hood it would give the setup that i want a little less cobra r replica look.

I wasn't going to get the Saleen hood anyways :) I'm just getting the front and rear bumpers, s281 wing, and side skirts. I was either going to get a 3" cowl hood, but I saw the Cervini hood. It has a 3" cowl as well, looks better, and is cheaper.

Minor probs with the Cervini hood: if you don't buy the scoop from Cervini, the scoops let water into the engine bay while driving in the rain/car washes/etc. You'd almost be better off getting one from abcexclusive.com or someplace like that if you don't care about having a hood that's not functional. I noticed about a 5* drop in engine temperature.....not much at all, maybe cuz my temp. sensor is on top of the engine, dunno.

www.thefordsource.com is downs ford out of New Jersey, in their articles in MM&FF they show several parts for Saleens from 94 all the way up. Maybe they can help you