body parts

laserstang21

Feb 4, 2007
luling, La
okone of my buddies was selling a body kit that he got that he never used cause he was sent the wrong year. well i picked it up it fiberglas though . it consist of the spyder front bumper (which will never make it on my car), saleen side skirts and saleen rear bumper. ok so i already have the 04 cobra front bumper. do you guy think the side skirts and rear bumper will look good with my front bumper? the rear bumper doesnt say saleen either. i also picked up the kit for $50 and am selling the front bumper to get some money back.

• Sponsors (?)

that kinda crap would NEVER make it on my car:nonono:. the guy i got it from said that it was supposed to be the cobra r bumper but he didnt know. all he knew is that they didnt fit his 95 so he wanted to get rid of them. when i found out what is was i let him know what they sent him.

if i get time this weekend i will be putting the bumper and side skirts on this weekend. to see what has to be done to them. the bumper will need a brace cause it bows in a lil. but a lil metal and fiberglass on the inside will do the trick.