Bodykit question?

miller766

Jun 10, 2006
I am fairly new to this site so I hope I am posting this in the right place and this question hasnt' already been asked. I was thinking about getting the Cobra R front bumper and wing for my 98 gt. I am unsure of which side skirt and rear to get. I was thinking possibly the Kamarini rear and sides but yeah any suggestions would be nice. Also what do you guys think of the Y2K cobra wheels? A buddy of mine told me to go ahead and get the 20inch cobra rs but yeah I'm not driving a damn escalade. But yeah do you think the Y2K's would look good with some 305 tires out back? Thanks for any imput.

• Sponsors (?)

ive always loved y2k cobra rims, however ive never seen them on 98's and below, just my body style

i wouldnt go anything over 18 inches, however some people can get away with 18's in the front and 19's in the back, however 18 is really the limit or it just looks out of place

whats wrong with the cobra skirts?

I will get the 18's if I do decide to get the Y2K's. I dont' really care for the cobra skirts and rear.....it just doesn't appeal to me, but I love the way the cobra R front bumper and wing look. I am not completely sure. I am thinking about just getting the Stalker S2000 conversion kit and some chrome Saleen wheels instead. It appears that would end up being a hell of a lot cheaper but yeah does anybody have any pics of a 94-98 black mustang with that bodykit? I'd really like to see what it would look like in black. Also do you know where I could get a Saleen replica hood for less than like 400 bucks cause damn I've been looking everywhere and can't seem to find much.

unfortunately for you, not many people on here drive around with body kits, at least the ones that contribute to threads

you will come across some people with a saleen body kit or a roush front fascia on their 99-04's and maybe some with a cowl hood, but not a body kit

there may be people on here that have cars as u describe, but they either havent posted pics of their cars or havent made it known

attachment.php

From the front, that looks really good. Can't say I'm a big fan of the 2000R Wing on a street car, nor do I like that rear bumper and the center exit exhaust. The front end, hood, side skirts and wheels do look very good though.