Boosted and Cooled

So I just installed the FMIC on my '04GT and I want to know what you guys think of my numbers. Unfortunately I do not have any pictures with the FMIC installed due to the fact I live in Delaware and we are getting a lot of rain from Irene and the stang is outside. Here are my modifications:

Vortech V2 S Trim (pulley size 3.25??)
CX Racing Intercooler
VMP Blow Through MAF w/ DiabloSport MAFIA
Vortech Maxflow BOV
Siemens 60# Injectors
Kenne Bell BAP
FRPP 70mm TB
C&L Upper Intake Plenum
BBK Long Tubes
BBK Catted Midpipe
Flowmaster 50 Series
MGW Short Throw
Richmond 3.90s
NGK TR6 Plugs

I lost roughly 2 lbs of boost through my intercooler and am making roughly the same amount of power as before. However my car was dynod previously (non-intercooled) on a perfect day (winter time, not humid, high pressure). Today I was not so lucky given the temp was 85F with ~65% humidity (very wet air). I plan on dropping a pulley size and hopefully that will put me in the 415rwhp range. Despite todays ****ty weather my air intake temps were at a cool 85F as opposed to my non intercooled winter time pulls with temperatures near 160F. Anyone with a similar set up let me know what you think.

• Sponsors (?)

Obviously in the above picture (taken at AM show last weekend) I did not have my intercooler in. I will post more pictures once the weather improves. Please anyone with a similar set up post some HP numbers and dyno sheets if you have them.

Very nice! Car looks great! My numbers are in my sig but they are 400/391. I have a 3.12" pulley and making 10 pounds also. That was in ok air not nice fall air at all. Now where I get tuned is an older dyno jet that I have been told reads 10-20hp low so I dunno I take it for what it's worth. I have stock exhaust manifolds also. My next upgrade is long tubes a bap and wire upgrade. Hoping with long tubes I can be in the 425-430 range. But your numers seem correct. Now just get it to the track and see what it runs!

Here is the link to the kit which was used. You do need to cut some of the piping but it is basically all that is necessary. I believe I needed an extra 90 degree silicone coupler and it would have been nice to have a few more hose clamps. But I was definitely happy with the kit.

cxracing.com: Front Mount Intercooler DIY Kit for Ford Mustang Turbo or Supercharger on Passenger Side

Here is another thread I started which shows some pictures and hopefully goes into a little more detail about the installation.

http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/844899-install-fmic-without-cutting-bumper-support.html