Borgeson PS Conversion vs Rack&Pinion

I’ve been replacing and replacing and replacing my stock PS parts for several years now. I’ve finally come to the conclusion that regardless of what I do to my stock PS it will always be vague with little road feel along with a noticeable dead spot in the center. I’ve been eying different R&P kits, but never pulled the trigger because of all the negatives (e.g. turning radius, header clearance, bump steer, cost, etc.). Now it seems like there is a better alternative with the Borgeson PS conversion box.

I’ve read a lot of the articles and discussions, but no real experience with some of the downsides noted. I’d like to hear from those of you that have installed the Borgeson PS conversion box. Do you like it? Is it all that it’s advertised to be? What are the drawbacks? And finally, do you wish you’d done the R&P instead? Thanks for the feedback.

• Sponsors (?)

I've seen several posts over the last few weeks asking for feedback on the Borgeson PS box with no one responding. So just curious, has anyone tried the Borgeson PS box yet? If so, please post your experience good or bad. Several of us would really like to hear it.