BOSS 302 stripes

• Sponsors (?)

I saw a '05+ GT with the "BOSS 302" graphics on it. Looked completely stupid. He always wanted a BOSS 302, so he put the graphics on his '05. I always wanted a '67 Shelby GT500, but I'm not about to put GT500 on my rocker panel and snakes all over it. :nonono:

I saw a '05+ GT with the "BOSS 302" graphics on it. Looked completely stupid. He always wanted a BOSS 302, so he put the graphics on his '05. I always wanted a '67 Shelby GT500, but I'm not about to put GT500 on my rocker panel and snakes all over it. :nonono:

I know of a guy who put a stroker 5.0 in his Gt and had those graphics. Still not a Boss but a 302:shrug:

ITS NOT A BOSS!
How many people on This forum have a cobra bumper ITS NOT A COBRA saleen kits on GT, ITS NOT A SALEEN, ROUSH BUMPERS ITS NOT A ROUSH BULLIT WHEEL ITS NOT A BULLIT...ETC..........................................................................................................
what is your point?
Thanks for the replays but this is not what I was looking for,if you don't have a pictures please do not post negative replays.
Thanks

Typical responses from the StangNet faithful...I'd swear they hunt for threads they can bash, rather than posts that they might actually be interested in.
I searched and searched but came up empty...there are a couple places making em for the 05+, but not for the SN95. I found the C stripe. Sticker Dude does custom anything...so there's an option, but it might be pricey. www.stickerdudedesigns.com

2002boss.jpg

Mustang_40th%20057.jpg

Mustang_40th%20025.jpg

i just got a cobra bumper...but i didnt label it by adding a cobra emblem..thats the difference.

^^ no bud, those bumpers and wheels are just a style, the boss stripes with the word boss on it labels is a boss lol

People still know what it is even withouth the emblem. Imo putting a cobra bumper is the same. Putting boss stries does not mean you are claiming it as a Boss 302. I mean jesus the car is only 40 years newer and looks totally different.

That being said I couldnt care less what someone wants to do to their car, or make it look like whatever clone they want to.

If Saleen and Roush did not want people to make clones they wouldnt sell the parts, decals, emblems, etc.

What is "Shinoda" ?
Larry Shinoda. Designer of the original Boss mustang, as well as the corvette sting ray, and mako shark.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Shinoda

His family worked with a company in FL after he died to form a tuner shop called Team Shinoda in order to recreate the last concept Boss mustang he designed
94concept.jpg

Not my cup of tea, but I met the guys that run the shop a few times at the Gulf Coast Regional Mustang show that I used to go to every year, which is why I know about them.