BOTTLFED...Taking on a new look (Under the Hood)

bottlfed92

Aug 16, 2004
Canada
Well...After several hours of filling, sanding, cutting, welding, filling, primering (is that a word? :D) sanding, the bay is finally ready for color.
As some of you know, the cars engine bay has gone through a bit of a transformation, this winter. What started out to be a simple intake swap, quickly changed to another direction. :shrug: The list of mods grew twenty-fold, in quite a hurry. Here's the list:

(Engine Bay only)

-PP (Hand) Polished intakes
-Accufab 65mm TB and EGR spacer
-AFM Power Pipe (n/a)
-new 19lb injectors
-billet aluminum PS pulley
-billet aluminum wire dividers
-MSD billet distributor
-Aeromotive FPR
-Taylor (teal) wires
-FRPP chrome water neck
-HOWE Racing aluminum rad
-Custom Brake Fluid Resevoir cover
-BBK polished CC plates

Other mods:

-Custom ebroidered floor mats
-FRPP aluminum DS
-Custom DS safety loop
-SCT chip (to be tuned once it's driveable :))
-KVR slotted rotors
-New NX nitrous solenoids`
-smooth wiper cowl panel
-weather strip seal (doors and trunk...Unnecesary. But did it anyway :canada: )

In doing some of the engine bay mods, I've had to remove the strut tower brace, fill the mounting holes, create a filler plate for the stock induction hole, as the Power Pipe now goes through the fender by way of the 3-4" hole in front of the strut tower.
I have no pics to post as of yet. However, I'll more than likely have a book to post, in a bit. :rolleyes: By Mid week, I hope to have enough progress to show it off.

Here....I'll beat everyone to it. :p

:worthlesb

I know......I know. :D I've had 3 PM's in the last week asking about progress. Well...This is where I'm at. :nice:

~Jeff

• Sponsors (?)

God i can't wait to see pics of this. I can already see it now hes gonna have his magazine article mounted in there HAHA. Seriously though if it is as good of work as your trunk lift kit it will be amazing.

Looking forward to seeing your work, your notch is high on my list favorites and this will no doubt be a great addition to an already sweet car.

Be sure to update your Fotki page, I have a link to yours in mine!

Looking forward to seeing your work, your notch is high on my list favorites and this will no doubt be a great addition to an already sweet car.

Be sure to update your Fotki page, I have a link to yours in mine!

Thanks Dave. I hope to finally meet up with some of you guys this year. What's your fotki page url?

Awesome, can't wait to see some pics. Did everything go okay cutting the hole for the power pipe? How did you end up doing it?

Hole cutting was a breeze. Thanks. Just had to find out the simplest way of doing it. I unded up using a rotary cutting bit.

booo booooo...no pics....BOOOOOOOOO :)

That's enough from you, D. :)

Yeah I remember seeing your car up @ Norwalk last year and the engine bay was already unbelievable, can't wait to see it now!

Well now....Why the hell didn't you stop and say hi? Although, you may have. LOL. I talked to so many people that weekend. You going back this year? My club isn't attending as a 'club'. However, I think a select few of us will be going down.

Well now....Why the hell didn't you stop and say hi? Although, you may have. LOL. I talked to so many people that weekend. You going back this year? My club isn't attending as a 'club'. However, I think a select few of us will be going down.

Well at the time I didn't know the car belonged to a fellow stang-netter. :). I had the red GT about two/three cars down to your left if you remember, had draglites on it. If I make it this year I'll be sure to say hi and check out this new engine bay.