bought 2000 GT need some direction

Hay I have always had fox bodies. I just got a 2000 GT. I need some dirction on mods to go after on this car. I was looking in to SLP cat back, and gears. I set my own gears on the 5 liters I have owned so I will save in labor. What a scat or hypertech? Under drive pulleys. I will of course pick up a PRO 5.0 shifter. Any advice would be helpful. Aslo how do I know if I have 2,3 or 4 valve heads. I will go internal on the motor but want to drive it for a season first. Ken Bell supercharger is a nice add on. I do have the last 6 years of MM&FF so I will look there to.

thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Congratulation :nice:
Get mid pipe and catback for exhaust , underdrive pulley's worth nothing maby good for 1-3hp. As for shifter I will suggest MGW . I used to have steeda tri-x but MGW is much better and well made. Gear's the best thing you can do so I will say go 3.73 if you are going force down the road, staying N/A then get 4.10. SCT Xcalibrator is the way to go if you want good tunner.
Your 2000 mustang gt is 2V, 2003-2004 cobra's are 4V and new 05+ mustang gt are 3V
Look at my signature to see my mods so you can get some ideas

I was checking out the MGW shifter. I looks bad ass if anything. I know MM&FF did a comparison on it a few years ago and they liked it. Any tips on x pipe and exhust for this 4.6? I hate rust!!! So SLP was looking nice but cost is up there pus x pipe. Wheres a good place to check out. I'll toss in some 4.10s for now. If I go forced induction I switch to 3.73s. I was happy with them in my 347. What does anderson motorsports have for intake set ups ?? Plus a cams for now, nothing intense.. Thanks for the leads. Keep'em coming. Monday will be a costly day in my little world.:flag:

The main bolton's are x-pipe and catback (although if you stay N/A you'll definately want long tubes, so plan accordingly), tuner (SCT will get most people's votes), 75mm TB/Plenum, gears, and underdrive pullies (skip them if going s/c). Thats really about it for performance boltons.