Bought a new house! What a PITA. But now I have 4 garages!

Founding Member
Jan 29, 2002
Broke
I never want to buy/sell houses again. What a nightmare. This is the first time I have ever lost sleep in my life due to stress. Mostly due to incompetent lawyers. She sent me the purchase and sale with wrong amount and the wrong closing date and said it was good to sign. It didnt get much better from there... Is it always this bad. This was a horrible experience so far, and it didnt need to be if people had just done the jobs they get paid assloads to do.:shrug:

Still... an empty garage means an excuse to buy another car sometime next year. Gotta be AWD for the snow because both of my cars are RWD. I'm thinking 335xi. Any other ideas? Has to be used, not new.:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Dude I can totally relate I sold my old house early summer and stayed with my in laws for six weeks and then closed on the new one. It was pure hell buying and selling sucks my realtor and my father in law were complete ******** and all kinds of problems too many to list. A new one every day! Oh the pain...

im 20 and just bought my first house this summer, everything went perfectly and i didnt even have a bidding war with stupid investors. I think I go really lucky tho, i got mine right before the rush came back. My friend cant find one in the price range i got mine in our city at all anymore. Sorry to hear it was troublesome for you.

Buying the first one is easy noobs, get back to us when you sell and then buy another. Its not as easy trust me.

Like the trout says, buying is easy. Buying and selling at the same is a royal pain in the ass. I cant wait till this is over. 10 more days. I havent washed my cars in weeks because I havent had time.:( They are all filthy.

FOUR GARAGES!?! I wish I had one! :cry: Makes me sick. Go wash and wax the car, watch a few farm trucks drive past on the gravel road, look back at my gray car that is supposed to be green. :( :bang:

I gotta sell this place.