Brake Pads

• Sponsors (?)

I'm not sure if Hawk makes them for your application, but I used the HPS pads in my '99 Cobra. They produced more dust than the stockers but bit hard on the street. Nice thing is they don't have to get hot to be effective.

Race pads require them to get hot before they are 100% effective. If running race pads on the street, be careful on cold mornings!

From Autozone's brands:
Albany (Stock-Organic, Mod-Semimetallic)- If you want squeeling pads for cheep with a warantee
Performance Friction (Carbon Metallic)- Good pad, great stopping power, a little more dust than others. Make sure to have tough rotor to complement agressive material. [Included pad in Baer brake kits]. LLT
Morse Ceramic- Good stopping power [slightly less than PFC), modern day material- 2001+ vehicles use ceramic. Very low dust. 2yr warantee
Raybestos- Very nice pad, hardly any squeal if at all. 1 yr. warantee. Good street pad.
Raybestos Quiet Stop- Best pad available through Autozone. Better material that normal Ray., no squeal. 1 yr warantee

Also hear that EBC Greenstuff is a very good street pad. It is the pad of choice in the SSBC upgrade kits, folks with those kits should be able to chime in about those.

The Swede