BREMBO BRAKE CLEARANCE!

• Sponsors (?)

I have yet to see anyone actually try the GT/CS wheels on a brembo car to see if they will or won't clear the brakes and if possibly a small spacer would allow them to clear if they won't.

You would have to check the dealer for the aftermarket wheels to see if they have any info about clearance.

A few wheels that will clear that I know of are the RTR wheels and the 10th anniversary replica wheels that late model resto sells.

I have yet to see anyone actually try the GT/CS wheels on a brembo car to see if they will or won't clear the brakes and if possibly a small spacer would allow them to clear if they won't.

You would have to check the dealer for the aftermarket wheels to see if they have any info about clearance.

A few wheels that will clear that I know of are the RTR wheels and the 10th anniversary replica wheels that late model resto sells.

Ive been told already that the CS wheels wont without spacers. I was looking at FR500 rims anyway. Most dealers are clueless with what fits what. They just wanna sell their stuff. Any specific sizes needed on the aforementioned rims (RTR and anniversary)? You have pics of those?
Thanks
RC

WEll, as of now, Im looking at 20" spyders from Steeda. I do know for sure they fit large brakes, but I want some other options until I choose.

Here is Silver (my color) with the blacks:

2011-steeda-sport-1.jpg

But Im thinking these rims will make the contrast nicer, even on my silver:

14-inch-front-brake-upgrade-ki-2.jpg

Any comments? Keep the wheel suggestions (for brake clearance) coming.
Thanks
RC