bullitt style rims???

AA02gt

Oct 22, 2006
anyone know where i can get some grey bullitt style rims? im looking to put some more meat on the rear of my 2002 gt. i want some 17x9" rims. do they make them the same as the stock mustang rims? i was hopping to run the stock up front and the wide ones out back. thanks for the help

• Sponsors (?)

you mean you want the setup ive got :)

ive got stock 17x8" bullits in front and 17x10.5" in the rear with a 315/35R17 and it bolted up just fine....

does anywhere know where i could get a 15 or 16" anthracite bullitt wheel? i wanna get a set and throw some ET Streets on them.

you mean you want the setup ive got :)

ive got stock 17x8" bullits in front and 17x10.5" in the rear with a 315/35R17 and it bolted up just fine....

does anywhere know where i could get a 15 or 16" anthracite bullitt wheel? i wanna get a set and throw some ET Streets on them.

how'd you get the DD bullitts to match?

03-04 cars have anthracite bullitts from the factory so most of the aftermarket anthracite bullitts match just fine... i got my rear wheel and tire combo for like 530 with Sumitomo 315/35R17... they are good enough to stick in 1st if its above 45 outside so they are a VAST improvement to me...

if you hav a 01 bullitt your pretty much screwed because they are a silver color or charcoal and im not sure that those are made...